Stay sharp with STEM!
With COVID-19 causing schools to close in our area, and around the entire country, many of us are spending more time than ever at home. Being at home shouldn’t hinder students’ creativity, ability to learn and innovate, and opportunity to engage in fun STEM activities. After all, we’re seeing in real time the value of STEM careers. Check out this collection of resources to keep minds sharp in the absence of classroom learning.
Stay safe and healthy!
We are often reminded that washing our hands is the best way to stay germ free, but having sanitizer on hand is also important for disinfecting when washing your hands isn’t an immediate option. It can help stop the spread of germs and keep our families healthy. But, did you also know that making your own sanitizer can be a fun, at-home STEM project?
Try it! Check out this video by Science Buddies, which follows the World Health Organization’s recommended recipe for effective hand sanitizer.
- AFCEA Scholarships
- AIAA Foundation Undergraduate Scholarships
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers Scholarships
- ASDSO’s Scholarship
- Davidson Fellows Scholarships
- Department of Defense Scholarships
- Generation Google Scholarship
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- Korean American Scholarship Foundation
- Masergy STEM Scholarship
- National Space Club & Foundation Keynote Scholar Application
- Palantir Future Scholarship
- Society of Women Engineers Scholarship
- Steinman Scholarship
- Universities Space Research Association Scholarships
- Women in STEM Scholarship through BHW
- Women Techmakers Scholarship